In an industry such as AV, where there are new equipment and systems every day, it is important to be clear about the trends and to be able to make integrations that are up to the needs of users and in line with the latest in technology.
Some of the trends expected for the next years, compiled by the e-book Professional Audiovisual: Main trends for the following 5 years, published by TecnoMultimedia InfoComm fairs, are:
● Software x hardware: the software takes the place of the hardware giving priority to the experience of immersion and not only in the solution of a problem, as was done previously.
● Quality and price: in countries like Mexico, the market follows the trend with a focus on the attractiveness of quality in relation to the price, since the economy of these countries is in the phase of maturation, seeking more quality of its products and services.
● Laser technology: in the projection industry, some important advances have been the development and adoption of laser technology and greater adherence to 4K, since they demand less concern about the life and maintenance.
● Mobiles: Intelligent devices connected and operated by voice commands, such as Google OK, will lead to a revolution in the interaction of people with complex technologies.
● Internet of Things: should be the next technology to gain traction over the next five years, which will act as a 'glue' to join other tools in development, particularly at home and in the car.
And is your company ready to face the new AV trends?
Remember that I am attentive to your comments on the AV industry at email@example.com