Latin America. Only until this Friday 30 of June have interested parties to register their project in the Contest AV Latino, by means of which AVI LATINO-AMÉRICA magazine recognizes the best projects and installations of audio-visual systems realized in Latin America during the last year (2016 -2017). The winner of this version, will pay all expenses to the ISE fair, to be held in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, in February 2018.
For the first time, the winner will be known in Mexico during the fair InfoComm TecnoMultimediaTo be held at the World Trade Center 9 11 to August.
And we also proud to announce that the winner of the 4ª version AV Latino Contest will go to Amsterdam - Any payment - to witness the largest fair in the world in February 2018 Audiovisual Systems - Integrated Systems Europe.
You want to participate?
- The call is open character throughout the Latin American territory.
- It is understood as AV installation to all projects requiring the integration of equipment and systems audio and / or video still, they are finished and operating at the closing date of this call.
- The proposal submitted must not be older than two years regarding the timing of closing the competition.
- Each entity / participating company can compete with only one project.
- Materials sent to participate in the Contest may be freely used by the organization for advocacy and dissemination.
Presentation of projects
To apply for a project AV Latino Contest, Follow these steps:
- The project application will be only through the website www.tecnomultimedia.com.mx
- Maximum record a video 3 minutes explaining and showing all the details of the installation. The video must be uploaded to YouTube.
- Fill out the application form in www.tecnomultimedia.com.mx in which you must add all requested information, including the video link and as complete a description as possible of the project, with details such as: type of installation, project objectives, equipment and systems implemented, technical characteristics, etc.
- Send three high-resolution photographs of the project postulate mail email@example.com
- The deadline for submitting projects is Friday June at 30 5: 00 pm
- The presentation of projects for the competition signifies acceptance of all parameters.
For all the bases Contest Latino AV 2017, Click here.