Latin America. Despite the fact that in recent years in Latin America the economic and political situation has affected different countries, the region continues to be one of the markets with the greatest growth projection for the audiovisual industry. The professionals and companies of the region, stand out for their technical quality, their innovation and conditions that do not have to envy any facility around the world.
To highlight this outstanding work of the industry in the region, in 2019, the AVI LATINOAMÉRICA magazine returns with the Best AV Latina Competition, which recognizes the best projects and installations of audiovisual systems made in Latin America during the last year (2018 -2019).
The winner of the sixth version of the Contest will be announced in the framework of Expo TecnoMultimedia InfoComm México, to be held from 14 to 16 in August at the World Trade Center in Mexico City.
- The call is open character throughout the Latin American territory.
- AV Installation is understood as all the projects that require the integration of equipment and audio, video, lighting and fixed automation systems, which are completed and operating as of the closing date of this call.
- The proposal submitted must not be older than two years regarding the timing of closing the competition.
- Each entity / participating company can compete with only one project.
- Materials sent to participate in the Contest may be freely used by the organization for advocacy and dissemination.
The inscription of the Contest will be open until Friday, July 5th.
For all the bases Contest Latino AV 2019, Click here.