Your welcome, Invited
Username: Password: Remember
  • Page:

TOPIC: Music Servers

Music Servers #458

Saludos Amigos,

I would like to give their opinion about music servers. I wonder if Latin American countries are being implemented and if they are doing I would like to know what your favorite brands and why. I would also like to know that music services used in Latin countries, here in America Pandora, Rhapsody, Spotify, SiriusXM used. much appreciate your comments.

Sincerely,

William Rodriguez
  • william@autonomic-controls.com
  • Avatar of william@autonomic-controls.com Topic's Author

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

Re: Music Servers #460

Hello William

Through one of our channels, Enrique Salazar from Mexico replied to your comment:
"If Mexico is limited access to these services in the rest of hispanoamerica we not exist. In our case we have resolved with the possibility that a family member, friend or client has residence also in USA."

Greetings.
  • rsanta

Re: Music Servers #461

Hello,

Subscription services of this type are not being marketed even in Latin America. It is somewhat contradictory, because normally our region not known for being the most legal consumers of music in the world, but even worse, not having often access hese services is completed by further encouraging piracy or use alternative pages as grooveshark.

In the case of Colombia I know companies that generate their satellite services playing music to fit and focused on commercial channels espcializados reproductions, these companies are for example VoxMarketing and Musicar. I imagine that in other Latin American countries must have companies offering similar services.

Re: Music Servers #462

Enrique and Juan,

I very much appreciate your comments, the reason for asking is because I work for Autonomic Controls do not know if they know the company. We music server and this server can access different music served (Pandora, Rahpsody, SiriusXM among others) I am investigating to see if this is a product that has market in Latin America.
Again thank you very much for your comments and I invite you to check the product www.autonomic-controls.com and perhaps I can give ideas or comments about the possible market.

Many thanks.
  • william@autonomic-controls.com
  • Avatar of william@autonomic-controls.com Topic's Author

• Page:
moderators: latinpress, JUANMONTOYA, rsanta, bperez1, I abidondo, alex4445, valarcon3, rsanta2019