Your welcome, Invited
Username: Password: Remember
  • Page:

TOPIC: Doubts about LED lighting

Doubts about LED lighting #436

Most lighting projects being undertaken currently they use LED lights as the latest development in energy savings. So it is rare to read news that cast doubt on its effectiveness, and that LED lighting has little power and until it could cause health problems.
How was the experience of industry professionals?
  • rsanta

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

Re: Doubts about LED lighting #455

The LED lighting is real and superbly efficient if it is known to use, there is nothing that exceeds by now is the present and near future globally recognized for energy saving lighting and light quality.
as an architect specialized in lighting in Italy and now working in Argentina I can assure you.
all concrete projects that are efficient and have no problems, principals are very happy and satisfied with the performance and lighting comfort that are installed according to the projects.
If you have questions consultenme as a consultant, I have 15 years Cadre rich experience in various projects,
and surely remain compliant with well-designed lighting to LEDs.
greetings,
Gaston Parisio, Argentina.
attachments:

Re: Doubts about LED lighting #457

The illumination by LEDs is real and superbly efficient if it is known to use, there is nothing that exceeds by now is the present and near future globally recognized for energy saving lighting and light quality.

As an architect specialized in lighting in Italy and now working in Argentina I can assure you. All concrete projects that are efficient and have no problems, principals are very happy and satisfied with the performance and lighting comfort that are installed according to the projects.

If you have questions consultenme as a consultant, I have 15 years Cadre rich experience in various projects, and will surely remain consistent with well-designed lighting to LEDs.

XNUMX-las-mejores-fotos-de-la-segunda-guerra-mundial-dXNUMXeaXNUMXedbdXNUMXdXNUMXeXNUMXbXNUMXdXNUMXaXNUMXcXNUMX-XNUMX-XNUMX-XNUMX-XNUMX-XNUMX-XNUMX.html,mt

Gaston Parisio,
Argentina

Re: Doubts about LED lighting #463

LED lighting is increasingly gaining more space, since it has great advantages over traditional lighting, especially in consumer savings, maintenance savings and durability of equipment. This causes major private companies have begun replacing traditional lighting LED lighting. In ARLEDS have extensive experience in this regard, since we have clients from the Retail Industry to shopping malls, through lighting industrial plants and country clubs, theaters, etc. The increase in energy costs, and better lighting quality, leading to decision making regarding replacement.
Moreover, LED lighting, does not involve damage to health, since their products do not produce heat or UV radiation (many people have problems being near traditional lamps if they generate) should also be noted that the LED luminaires not contain lead or mercury, which if you have the-traditional
I remain at your disposal for any query.
Best regards.
Claudio Chirino
Argentina

Products have LED lighting to illuminate; Malls and Industrial Plants.

Re: Doubts about LED lighting #464

Hello Claudio
Very interesting your opinion on the subject. We will consider for consultations on lighting.
Greetings.
  • rsanta

• Page:
moderators: latinpress, JUANMONTOYA, rsanta, bperez1, I abidondo, alex4445, valarcon3, rsanta2019