Your welcome, Invited
Username: Password: Remember
  • Page:

TOPIC: General inquiries desk. Signal problems. • Among constant cuts in TDA signals

General inquiries desk. Signal problems. • Among constant cuts in TDA signals #537

I have a TV Sony Bravia 32 "32 KDL BX425, 3 years I have been watching with TDA ago, recently had cable, remove and returned to the TDA although I no longer gripped 9 canal, 11 channel was casual if they looked when recently I had put the antenna TDA, and as 1 week ago is having constant problems entrecortes, but not always, there are days that works smoothly and sometimes much signal to the point that as it "hangs" stutters the TV, and I have to disconnect.
Benavidez live, and always point to the antenna Villa Martelli, in some programs, I pointed to that direction.
The antenna is as about 3 meters high ceiling, was always shake a little, but nothing that would make the channels are cut, the antenna is shaped grill. Thank you very much for antemano.Estadísticas: Posted by Leonardo1988 - May 26 2015, 18: 54 - Answers 0 - 26 Views
  • Gurutec

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

• Page:
moderators: latinpress, JUANMONTOYA, bperez1, I abidondo, alex4445, valarcon3, rsanta2019